A seven man panel of judges dismissed the appeal forwarded before it by Emeka Ihedioha, PDP governorship candidate in the last polls. Emeka Ihedioha had on May 19th lodged in an appeal stating that the Imo state gubernatorial polls was compromised by rigging, violence, harassment and intimidation of voters. Lack of concrete evidence to match these claims led to the dismissal of the appeal by the supreme court.
Latest Updates ...
- Darci Lynne Wins America’s Got Talent Season 12 (video)
- Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Claims He’s Either Captured or Killed
- Is This Genevieve Nnaji’s Secret Hubby?
- Zahra Buhari Leaves Nigerians Baffled with Cryptic Message
- Banky W Drops Opinion on Ghana, Nigeria Jollof Debate
- Eedris Abdulkareem Praises Don Jazzy, Bashes D’BANJ (video)
- Paul Replies Lola Omotayo, Psquare Feud Continues
- Korede Bello’s ‘Kano Chieftaincy Title’ Sparks Tribal Tension