The trial of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, at the Code of Conduct Tribunal, has been adjourned till November 5 and 6.
Chairman of the Tribunal, Danladi Umar, gave the ruling after hearing from Saraki‘s lawyer, Joseph Daodu and government lawyer, Rotimi Jacobs.
The lawyers had argued that judgement be delayed pending case at the Court of Appeal.
Saraki is facing a 13-count charge of false assets declaration, proffered against him by the Code of Conduct Bureau.
Latest Updates ...
- President Buhari Replies GEJ Over Failed Government
- President Buhari to Depart Nigeria for Niger Republic
- Musa Danjuma’s Side Chic Mocks Caroline Danjuma Over Tagbo’s Death
- DJ Khaled Launches Multi Million Closet/Wrist Watch for Son Asahd Khaled’s Birthday (video)
- Tonto Dikeh Threatens to Take Legal Action Against Bloggers/Journalists
- Cristiano Ronaldo Wins #TheBest FIFA Men’s Player 2017
- Full List of Winners from The FIFA #TheBest Awards
- Gifty Powers Slams Few Nigerian Musicians While Praising Some