Sources say The contract was facilitated by Suni Osorun, a Nigerian and co-founder of the entertainment company, which has its base in the United States of America.
The Black Wall Street Records was a record label founded by Jayceon “Game” Taylor and his half-brother George “Big Fase 100”³ Taylor III.
Latest Updates ...
- Prince Of Bénin Kingdom, Ezelekhae Ewuare Hosts Da
- Live Stream: Huddersfield Vs Man Utd EPL Match Day 9
- Pictures From the Burial of Tagbo Umeike
- Davido Caught Stalking Wizkid on Social Media
- Hot Single Mom is Looking for a Husband (Apply in Person)
- Tagbo’s Death: Davido’s Boys Confess to the Police
- Album: A-Reece – From Me to You & Only You
- Regina Askia Gets Cozy with Husband in New Photo